BHS LLC Covid-19 Standards
We appreciate our continued partnership as we navigate these unusual circumstances. Our message to you: we are here to serve you; we are ready to flex, we are taking health and safety seriously, and we are well equipped.
Our fist concern is the health, safety and well-being of our team members, as well as that of our client community and those we work with and serve. With this in mind, we will continue to maintain a safe environment and encourage and/or adopt practices protecting the health of team members and our clients.
We are pleased to announce that we have partnered with Clorox to facilitate efficient and effective disinfecting services using their innovative technology sanitization machine to ensure you, your property and residents are offered the best sanitization solutions available.
In addition, here is what we are doing to remain compliant and to best serve you and the property:
1. All BHS employees are required to submit daily certifications prior to work confirming:
- Temperature check / normal temperature should not exceed 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit
- No fever within the past 48 hours
- No symptoms including cough, shortness of breath, our sore throat
- No committing or diarrhea in the last 24 hours
- No known contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- No new loss of taste or smell
- Agree to wear PPE
2. BHS employees will wear PPE including face masks and gloves at all times while onsite.
3. BHS employees will maintain social distancing from all associates, clients, residents, and vendors.
4. BHS will adopt and abide by all evolving federal and local directives and mandates.
5. BHS will track and follow all CDC precautions.
6. BHS will continue to provide training on janitorial cross-contamination and proper use of disinfectants.
7. BHS has revised Incentive Awards policies – eliminating ‘Attendance’ stipulations.
Quality Management (field supervision and inspections)
1. Quality Managers will wear full PPE when onsite.
2. Cleaning Attendants and Quality Managers are to maintain social distancing of six feet from each other, clients, residents and vendors, as well as adopt a ‘no handshaking’ policy.